Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Monday, January 13, 2020

LEGO Tutorial: Build a Transformer from set 76140: Iron Man Mech


Iron Man Mech (above) is an official LEGO Marvel Superheroes set. 


After I gotten hold of this set and built it, I noticed the legs were kinda short, so I decided to lengthen it by  one (and finally two) stud high. (below).



After some more tinkering, I managed to create an alternate vehicle mode for it. No additional parts are required for this mod.


The Vehicle Mode





Building/Modding Instructions

Follow the steps inside the video I prepared below. Have fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...