Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Year 2019 Youtube Videos Roundup




Here, you'll see some of the videos from my youtube channel. Click here to visit my Youtube Channel , and don't forget to subscribe! Thank You!




I will dedicate more time to produce more videos related to my LEGO Transformers , even the ones I made many many years ago. They deserve to be back in the limelight :)


LEGO Transformers from official LEGO sets


\

\







2018 LEGO Creations




2017 LEGO Creations




Older LEGO Creations










I spent alot of time producing these videos . Again, I hope you guys can support my effort and time put in by Subscribing to my Youtube Channel .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...