Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

LEGO Pacific Rim Jaeger Challenge Dioxide from Malaysia




To commemorate the showing of Pacific Rim 2: Uprising movie, I have decided to join in the fun with other fellow mecha builders , by building a Jaeger! And this is my second offering of the 3 in plan. (click here to view the first one)



Challenge Dioxide

"Challenge Dioxide" represents my home country Malaysia together with Dentuman Maksima, my first Jaeger completed few weeks ago.



His primary color (blue) with a tinge of yellow are the colors of Malaysia's flag aka Jalur Gemilang.




His huge footprint can generate tidal waves up to 50 feet tall to disorient his enemies. 



Primary Weapon



Dual barreled cannons on each of his arms can emit high temperature laser blasts.



Secondary Weapon



Missile racks unfolded from his back can shoot 8 missiles simultaneously each one with a max range of 1 km and payload of 1.2 tonne.


No, that's not Pikachu latching on to his back.




To see what else I have created plus  other surprises related to Jaegers and Pacific Rim,  please click here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...