Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Creator 31049 Alternate MOC / Robot Mode with instructions!


Here I go again, folks!  





The joints between the thigh and lower legs allowed the lower legs /feet to be angled a bit outwards. 








With Creator 41047 robot I published last week.


Condensed Building Instructions

These are for you guys who want to take my challenge of building the MOC above with minimal reference.  Good luck!!

Tip:  The parts used to construct the left leg are a bit different for the right.






Not forgetting my younger audience who need more guidance , download complete building instructions from the link below (PDF file format):






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...