If you're new to this page, do check out Part 1 of Inferno to view the vehicle mode. Done? Great.... let's proceed ....
Cramming a thick arm-cannon underneath the cab is no easy feat!
- The original toy featured both the hands/knuckles to be interchangeable with missile launchers, but I decided to implement one arm with a hand, and another with a missile launcher/cannon, just like how he was potrayed in the cartoon.
- Referring to the original toy, the head inside the ladder component is not practical because it will hinder the head articulation, so I am not even going to try implement it.
- There are 5 mini balljoints used for this MOC: 2 for the arms, 2 for the wings and one on the nozzle on the tip of the ladder.
- My most satisfying challenge /building experience is contorting the back of the vehicle to form the legs.
Full Body Shots Various Angles
Trying to be "Original" Mode
For those who missed the pot-bellied official Inferno toy:
- Left; G1 Inferno from the 1980s,
- Right: Universe Inferno, a reimagined version from recent years.
With "Angel Wings" Nozzles Deployed
Armed and ready for more Action!
With Towmecha, a "brother" from another non-Transformers (tm) universe.
As an Autobot with "Angel Wings', Inferno attracted alot of unwanted attention.
Inferno: After Hours
Inferno obtain immense satisfaction playing to a crowd of small critters in a local pub.
The only way to defeat Soundwave is to rock the joint in much better ways than him.
Post a Comment