Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Saturday, April 20, 2013

LEGO Thunder Wingster Instructions

In my previous post , I published my MOC LEGO Thunder Wingster, made from two Creator sets (Thunder Wings + Highway speedster) . As promised earlier, here are the instructions to build it.

Let's start with the head and jet nosecone shall we?







 Torso


Upper Body




Left Leg




Right Leg

Note: since both legs and feet are symmetrical, I just flip the instructions around :)




Left and Right Foot


As mentioned earlier, the right foot instructions are flipped version of the left. However... there is a grey pin part which exist in the left and not needed for the right (this pin helps to connect both feet together in jet mode ).



Putting it all together

I think some of you might need an extra guidance on how to connect each component together for the upper body. Here you go:





As for the rest of the body, do revisit my Thunder Wingster gallery (link below) to assist you in completing the build , and transformation sequence too!


Lastly, I hope my effort here is not in vain. Compiling instructions is hard work, especially when I'm using this trusty ol' 7-year old Toshiba laptop which happened to die on me earlier this morning after 20 minute of usage. Might get a new one soon since I need another powerhouse machine to process and store  videos of the MOC I plan to capture =)

1 comment:

  1. I just finished building this guy, and gotta say, the nosecone is too heavy. The moment I try to lift the jet, the nosecone droops off and sag immediately.
    Oh, and you seems to forget to give us instructions for his arms. Is that intentional?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...