Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, March 11, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Space Cruiser from LEGO Creator 31124: Super robot

 

March is a very eventful month for me, since many of my anticipated LEGO sets will be released on this particular month. And Creator set 31124 is one of them!


Despite being a small package, set 31124 has all the ingredients I need to build LEGO Transformers. Not just that, all 3 official models from the set are very distinct and I had great fun building them all. 

So from the very get go, this set was earmarked by me to the first 2022 LEGO set to build my Transformers from.  


ABOUT THIS PROJECT

As the first  TF to be built from a particular LEGO set, I have come to take things easy and keep it simple, rather than going all out. This can give me time to warm up to the set and endear myself to the parts it provided. 

So I've chosen a "space cruiser" mode , which is pretty much a low hanging fruit to me.  


This one broke the record of  being my fastest delivery time so far!  From the moment I started building* until publishing  the photos and video tutorial.... everything was done within  a span of 2 days.
*this creation itself was completed in about 3 hours from scratch!


This project might seems counter-intuitive... turning an official "super robot" LEGO set into a weaker, "normal robot". Just saying!




I opted for a gray nosecone tip rather than a black coz it looked better in photos.





TRANSFORM!


In vehicle mode, the red wings are tabbed securely to the yellow brackets on  the robot arms. 




ROBOT MODE







MORE ACTION POSES








BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms


Legs




The Rest







VIDEO TUTORIAL



Video not showing? Click here please.

Thank you for following my video tutorial!  I'll produce more Transformers from set 31124 for sure! Do come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...