Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Video Tutorial: Transformer Speedster from LEGO Creator 31114: Superbike

 


This creation almost never got made!  Well, I was so vested on the previous Transformer made with set 31114, and it took me a while to wean off this unhealthy obsession.



Click here if video above is not showing.

The triple changer, built with set 31114 last year (above) is one of my tour-de-force, and I was pretty unwilling to dismantle this built for quite a while.  Eventually I took the brave step, as LEGO sets are meant to be rebuild again and again to maximize the fun.

ABOUT THIS CREATION (SPEEDSTER)

UPDATE 21/2/2022: technical problem with video tutorial. Please wait a day or two for a new one.


Aside  from "almost never got made"... this creation almost never got published too! As the project almost reached 95% completion, I discovered that it will never top its predecessor  shown above.  I almost hit the quit button  and dismantle this built! 

Due to the design of the pelvic joint, her (yes... a fembot this time)  robot mode  is one of my weaker creation when it comes to stability.








TRANSFORM!

She shared many similarties with my Arcee v2 when it comes to the transformation style. 






FEMBOT MODE







ACTION POSES

The weak joints resulted in some challenge when trying to pose her in the manner below. You have been warned!











BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 

Arms




Legs




Vehicle Parts




Body





VIDEO TUTORIAL


Click here if video above is not showing.

Thank you for following my video tutorial! For more building instructions of my previous LEGO creations, click here please.  Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...