Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Video Tutorial: Transformer Space jet from LEGO Creator set 31086: Futuristic flyer


Here I go again!  Here's my 3rd version of Transformer using set 31088. 
For this latest incarnation, I tried to improve it  by having the robot limbs tabbed together nicely and aligned well  in jet mode.

If you're new here, here's a recap of version 1 and 2:


Version 1:Click here if video is not showing


Version 2:Click here if video is not showing.

Space Jet

I finally able to implement plane wheels /landing gears under the jet which I was not able to do so for v1 and v2.












Transform!








Robot Mode










BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS

Building Instructions in the form of a video tutorial , is located at the bottom of this page. 

Before you get started, please sort your parts according to the photos below. 










VIDEO TUTORIAL


Video not showing? Click here please.

Thank you for following my video tutorial! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...