Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

LEGO Shadow Wing wins rebrickable.com's April alternate build competition!

I can't believe I'm a slowpoke in my own blog! I should've posted this 2 days ago when the result was announced! Anyway, click on the thumbnail below to know more:



Thanks to the judges there for such a flattering remarks on this MOC of mine. Hopefully I don't dissapoint in my future works and LEGO creations.


And as a special commemorative victory photo of Shadow Wing....


My work in progress is quickly rushing towards a closure soon (for a MOC of this magnitude which I've started 3 weeks ago, this is quite an express project).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...