This page contains grouped links to my creations and Transformers made using official LEGO sets
Welcome to the One Page to Rule them All .
Over the years, I have used many LEGO sets to build Transformers (and a few non Transformers). And most of them have building instructions / free video tutorials to inspire others to build one (or ten!) on your own.
Hope this page can make it easy for you guys to look for the alternate builds based on the sets you owned.
Before you proceed, please visit the website/channels below and subscribe/follow my accounts inside:
🌐rebrickable.com Contains my premium instructions for sale
🌐youtube.com Video / video tutorials of my alternate builds
🌐instagram.com My project updates, teasers and building tips
MOST ACTIVE SETS
Below are the recent and/or most active big LEGO sets I am actively using to build my mostly Transformers alternate creations , aka MOCs (My Own Creations) or AMOCs (Alternate MOCs)
THERE'S MORE!
I plan to create dedicated pages for the following active LEGO sets below too! In the meantime, you can click on them to get a list of blog posts featuring alternate builds using these sets:
🔖LEGO 31150 Wild Safari Animals
🔖LEGO 31161
Medieval Dragon
🔖LEGO 31166
Beautiful Horse
🔖LEGO 31393
Gray Wolf (new!)
🔖LEGO 31381
Fierce Shark (new!)
LEGO SETS (Medium, 300-600 pieces)
🔖LEGO 31121
Crocodile
🔖LEGO 31130
Sunken Treasure Mission
🔖LEGO 71746
Ninjago Jungle Dragon
🔖LEGO 76254
Marvel Baby Rocket's Ship
LEGO CREATOR SETS (Small, 300 pieces or less)
Year 2003 and newer
🔖LEGO 31133 White Rabbit
🔖LEGO 31162 Cute Bunny
🔖LEGO 31163 Playful Cat
🔖LEGO 31379 Fierce Dinosaur
🔖LEGO 31382 Playful Dog
Year 2022 and older
🔖LEGO 31058 Mighty Dinosaurs
🔖LEGO 31112 Wild Lion
🔖LEGO 31115 Space Mining Mech
🔖LEGO 31124 Super Robot
🔖LEGO 31125 Fantasy Forest Creatures
🔖LEGO 31128 Dolphin and Turtle
🔖LEGO 31134 Space
Shuttle
LEGO MARVEL SETS
I've made a bunch of Transformers using Marvel sets ,especially Mech Armor sets released between the year 2020 and 2022*. 🔖 Click here for
a list of their blog entries.
*I stopped buying LEGO mech armor sets after 2022 when LEGO released newer ones containing the following piece below and effectively reduced the number of ball joints inside those sets.
LEGO NINJAGO SETS
I've made a bunch of Transformers using some Ninjago sets too! 🔖Click here for a list of their blog entries.
LEGO DREAMZZZ SETS
I've made a few Transformers using some Dreamzzz sets. 🔖Click here for a list of their blog entries.
BROWSE LEGO TRANSFORMERS BY CHARACTER
Build your favorite Transformers characters using official LEGO sets. Browse by character below to see all available alternate builds, video tutorials, and building instructions.
FAN FAVORITES
MORE AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS
🔖 Hun-grr
TEAM AND FACTION
THIS PAGE IS ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
As new LEGO new sets are bought/ new creations built and published, I will update this page naturally. And I will continue to refine the sections above as well. Please drop by again..! Thank you!
Before you leave, please visit the website/channels below and subscribe/follow my accounts inside:
🌐rebrickable.com Contains my premium instructions for sale
🌐youtube.com Video / video tutorials of my alternate builds
🌐instagram.com My project updates, teasers and building tips





















No comments:
Post a Comment