Featured Post

LEGO Alternate Builds: Creator, Transformers, Bumblebee , building instructions

  This page contains grouped links to my creations and Transformers made using official LEGO sets

Sunday, August 9, 2026

LEGO Optimus Prime Trailer version 1 (circa 2005)

  LEGO Optimus Prime Trailer version 1

Built back in 2005 to complement my Hasbro MP01 Masterpiece Optimus Prime 

PROLOGUE

Photos and details of this project and many others  older  ones  used to be published in mocpages.com (now offline). Now I am slowly migrating them over to my blog here, one project at a time. 


ABOUT OPTIMUS PRIME

Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots from G1 Transformers cartoon series. 


I have made so many version of Optimus Prime that I dedicated a page just to feature them (link below)


ABOUT THIS PROJECT

When Hasbro released the official MO01 Masterpiece Optimus Prime, he came without a trailer. So I decided to build him one. 


For this project to work.. I actually bought a ton of gray and blue parts from bricklink online marketplace  





Ramp lowered!




Control center with Roller, Prime's trusty wheeled companion.




Grapple arms extended, ready to serve.




Cockpit / grapple arms also functional when trailer is closed.

WITH HASBRO MP01 MASTERPIECE OPTIMUS PRIME





And from the other end.... Powermaster Prime cab, also known as Ginrai from Japanese Masterforce Transformers cartoon


WANT MORE LEGO OPTIMUS PRIMES?

Click on the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...