Featured Post

LEGO Alternate Builds: Creator, Transformers, Bumblebee , building instructions

  This page contains grouped links to my creations and Transformers made using official LEGO sets

Saturday, April 16, 2022

LEGO Transformer Dinobot Grimlock Featuring Masterpiece MP-08 Grimlock

 


This creation here was built and published back in the year 2009 , and I'm still keeping it till today!


ABOUT GRIMLOCK


Grimlock is one of the most iconic Transformer character from G1 Transformers cartoon series and he turned into a T.Rex. He is the leader of the Dinobots that transformed into dinosaurs and other prehistoric creations.

I build this first LEGO Grimlock in the year 2009. The bunch of photos published back then  were pretty crappy, and I think they deserve a "remastering" , so here we are.




DINO MODE

 












WITH MASTERPIECE GRIMLOCK




ROBOT MODE






NOTICED SOMETHING AMISS?

Yes..... I didn't snap the photos of the transformation from Dino to robot mode. However, you can view the transformation in the official video below:

Click here if video is not showing above.

AND ONE MORE THING....!

Thanks for making this far!   My Grimlock also has an extra flight mode too!!









BUILD YOUR OWN LEGO GRIMLOCK!

I have made many Grimlocks using official LEGO sets and buiding instructions are available for sale too! Click here to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...