Sunday, September 4, 2011

Frequently Asked Questions




FREQUENRLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is a MOC?
MOC stands for My Own Creation. It's a commonly used term in the LEGO user/player community on the internet.

What is mocpages.com?

MOCpages.com is a website that allow users to upload their LEGO  creation of all kinds to be admired by all. Before I started this blog, most of my LEGO creations were (and still is) stored inside.

Note: Mocpages is no longer active.

Where can I buy your LEGO creations?

Some of my LEGO creations has been turned into actual building block products. Click below for more info and where to find them



Why are your charging money for your building instructions ?

I have tried publishing FREE instructions  through video tutorials in my youtube channel (link below) for a couiple of years.   Compared to the time, effort and skills I put in... its not sustainable.  Thats why I decided to charge for some. You'll still get free tutorial in my youtube channel.


The earnings I made actually help subsidize the free video tutorials .  

Where can I buy your building instructions to your LEGO creations?

Rebrickable is a popular marketplace for builders like us to put our building instructions  for sale. (link below)

What elseo can I do to support you?

Follow me in Instagram:  

Follow me in Facebook: 

Subscribe my Youtube channel: 

Follow me in rebrickable

Tell your friends, family and coworkers to do the above!

Donate to me via PayPal (any sum you see fit)  to my account below:



What is your first LEGO set, and when?
Not sure bout the age. When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I gotten a LEGO set 6656 (Tow Truck) from my parent.



I remembered I used to create a Transformer named Shrapnel (insect mode) with it.

Why LEGO Transformers?
During my childhood, *almost* all the kids love Transformers. That include me. But back then, I only managed to own a few of them, due to their price. I have an aim of using LEGO to built the Transformers that I didn't managed to acquire.

What is your first LEGO "transformer" Transformer MOC?
As my collection grow, I started to build MOC Transformer that transform, when I was 9 or 10 years old, I think. That would be Optimus Prime cab, in a rainbow of colours. I attempted a Victory Leo too. It was a good start, albeit the weird color scheme.




No comments:

Post a Comment