Sunday, August 23, 2026

LEGO Ultra Magnus version 1 / Transformer car carrier

  LEGO Ultra Magnus version 1 / Transformer car carrier

This is my first Ultra Magnus made using LEGO , back in the year 2005

PROLOGUE

Photos and details of this project and many others  older  ones  used to be published in mocpages.com (now offline). Now I am slowly migrating them over to my blog here, one project at a time. 

INTRO

Ultra Magnus turns into a car carrier/transporter and is the reluctant leader in G1 Transformers cartoon series. His toy version consist of a white version of Optimus Prime  , connected to the car carrier on its back.

In this first LEGO version of Ultra Magnus, I only build the carrier component, and have it connected to MP01 Masterpiece Optimus Prime.

🔖 ALL MY LEGO ULTRA MAGNUS CREATIONS 

CARRIER MODE


Back then, LEGO tiles were pretty expensive online, so I did not bought them to smoothen this built ,especially the platforms.



The obvious robot chest ,exposed in this mode.



CARRIER WITH CAB MODE


He is tugged by MP01 Masterpiece Optimus Prime.



The connection point to Prime's truck mode. (circled)



On retrospect..  these ramps should be designed properly so that vehicles and enter and exit the carrier smoothly.

TRANSFORM








LEGO doors were applied to lock the legs into place

 

Platforms folded to the back of the legs

 

Unravel the head


ROBOT MODE

 

 





 

 


Pep talk from Optimus Prime


"I am not worthy,Prime!"

BEFORE YOU LEAVE...

Do check out all the LEGO Ultra Magnuses that I have built so far (link below)

🔖 ALL MY LEGO ULTRA MAGNUS CREATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment